Monday, July 18, 2011

DKNY SCUBA!

 
Hello everyone!
 
Just doing some research on rare stardoll items- as I do..(hehe)
And Dkny scuba came up! :) The famous dkny scuba..which sells
for thousands of stardollars these days, what's so special about it?
I don't understand it..I must say it isn't the prettiest dress in the 1st
season dkny collection! I much prefer the falling hearts dress, I think
it's prettier..but some person must have sold it for heaps and now
the craze has started and spread! The main reason people buy it
is to sell for heaps..but do they actually love it? I want to know
what you think?? do you actually love it?! Maybe you do..
maybe others don't :) Not saying that I don't like it..I am just
interested :)

Here's a photo of the stardoll version of DKNY scuba:
 


And this is the real version of DKNY scuba dress:
 


I also found a cool image of a blue DKNY Scuba dress:


I actually think I prefer the blue! :) It's very pretty

& I must say I like the real version of Scuba than Stardoll version!

COMMENT!!

-Purplepoppy24 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment